Laser Cut Crossbody
In other words, custom variants and options allow you to make products that are unique and individualized.
Custom Variants and Options let you create product customization options and fields quickly and easily. Any product can have custom variants and options - this can be configured in its product configuration. Custom variants and options can be created for products as required or non-required options. They can affect the total price of the product by a fixed amount or percentage
- Create Store-specific attributes on the fly
- Simple, Configurable (e.g. size, color, etc.), Bundled
- Downloadable/Digital Products, Virtual Products
- Customer Personalized Products - upload text for embroidery,
- Inventory Management with Backordered items
- Tax Rates per location, customer group and product type
- Attribute Sets for quick product creation of different item types
- Approve, Edit and Delete Product Reviews and Tags
- Media Manager with automatic image resizing and watermarking
- Search Results rewrites and redirects
- Batch Import and Export of catalog
- Batch Updates to products in admin panel
- RSS feed for Low Inventory Alerts
|Product Name||Laser Cut Crossbody|
Custom CMS block displayed as a tab. You can use it to display info about returns and refunds, latest promotions etc. You can put your own content here: text, HTML, images - whatever you like. There are many similar blocks accross the store. All CMS blocks are editable from the admin panel.
Magento Community Edition is the most powerful open source e-commerce software and can be downloaded 100% for free. Developers can modify the core code, add custom features and functionality by installing extensions from Magento Connect marketplace.
Manage the fully dynamic catalog with the intutive admistrative interface. The flexible catalog system includes various options for the display of items. Magento is also integrated with a variety of major payment gateways out of the box.
Magento is a fully global platform, allowing for the expansion of business or simply offering multiple versions of your site to meet the needs of your customers. Translated into over 60 languages, supporting multiple currencies, payment methods and taxes, Magento allows for internationalization of your online stores.